본문 바로가기
Introduction to Dalseong-gun

Gachang-myeon

share
  1. Introduction to Dalseong-gun
  2. Introduction to Dalseong-gun
  3. History of changes in and names of administrative units
  4. Gachang-myeon
Hwawon-eup,Okpo-eup,Nongong-eup,Yuga-eup,Hyeonpung-eup,Guji-myeon,Gachang-myeon,Dasa-eup,Habin-myeon Okpo-eup Nongong-eup Hyeonpung-eup Yuga-eup Guji-myeon Gachang-myeon Hwawon-eup Dasa-eup Habin-myeon

Gachang-myeon

Originally, Gachang-myeon belonged to Daegu-gun, but with the reshuffle of administrative units in 1914, it was merged with Sangsunam-myeon, Sangsuseo-myeon, and Hasunam-myeon, which belonged to Daegu-gun, and came to be incorporated into Dalseong-gun. Gachang-myeon is located in the eastern part of Dalseong-gun. Its total area and population are 111.17km2 and 8,185 people, respectively (as of April 2017), and the Myeon Office is located in Yonggye-ri. Biseulsan Mountain (1,084m) surrounds Gachang-myeon, which borders Namcheon-myeon (Gyeongsan-si) in the east, Iseo-myeon/Gakbuk-myeon (Cheongdo-gun) in the south, and and Yuga-eup and Okpo-myeon (Dalseong-gun) and Hwawon-eup in the west. Gachang-myeon lies in the two valleys next to Choejeongsan Mountain (915m), which stands in the center. Two local roads run through Gachang-myeon, including National Road No. 30 (Daegu-Cheongdo), and Paljo Tunnel is located on the border between Samsan-ri (Gachang-myeon) and Iseo-myeon (Cheongdo-gun). Heoltijae Pass is located on the border between Jeongdae-ri (Gachang-myeon) and Gakbuk-myeon (Cheongdo-gun).

There are 12 ris in Gachang-myeon: Yonggye-ri, O-ri, Jeongdae-ri, Naengcheon-ri, Haengjeong-ri, Sangwon-ri, Dansan-ri, Daeil-ri, Ju-ri, Okbun-ri, Samsan-ri, and Urok-ri.
  • Address : 1100, Gachang-ro, Gachang-myeon, Dalseong-gun, Daegu
  • Gachang-myeon’s administrative zones : Yonggye-ri (1-7), O-ri (1-2), Jeongdae (1-2), Naengcheon-ri (1-2), Haengjeong-ri (1-2), Sangwon-ri (1-2), Dansan-ri, Daeil-ri (1-2), Ju-ri (1-2), Okbun-ri, Samsan-ri, and Urok-ri (1-2)